REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
We are currently accepting new patients!
If you are a new patient or parent who wishes to schedule an appointment, please contact your primary care provider to request a referral. Please note that we are unable to accept a referral from an emergency room or urgent care.
If you are an established patient of Dr. Shah or Susan MacPherson, please contact our office at 513-745-5510. We would be happy to facilitate obtaining your prior medical records and scheduling an appointment for you or your child.
If you are a provider wishing to refer a patient, you may do so by faxing or emailing a referral request to 513-745-5515 or email@example.com. In order to expedite the referral process and to ensure that patients receive optimal care, we request that pertinent medical records (e.g. office note, pathology and other laboratory results, and specialty consultation reports) accompany the referral request. Medical records may be faxed to the office at 513-745-5515 or emailed to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that medical records are sent securely.
- We currently provide care predominantly for pediatric, adolescent and young adult patients.
- Dr. Shah also sees adult patients for concerns such as acne, psoriasis, and skin cancer screening.
- We do not currently provide cosmetic procedures such as laser hair removal, Botox or fillers.
- We accept many major medical insurance plans.
- We do accept Medicare at this time.
- In order to confirm whether we accept a specific insurance, please contact the office at 513-745-5510.