Pediatric, adolescent and young adult dermatology specialists
Trust our providers and staff to provide personalized care for you and your child.
What makes us different?
Our focus is on the unique skin health needs of infants, children, teenagers and young adults.
We provide evaluation and management of common concerns such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, moles, and birthmarks, as well as highly specialized care for more complex conditions such as melanoma, hemangiomas, and congenital skin diseases or syndromes.
We utilize a state-of-the-art electronic health record that incorporates high-quality digital imaging (photographs) to ensure that your health information is accurate, comprehensive, and easily accessible.
conditions we treat
We provide diagnosis and management of a wide range of common and rare skin disorders
Please click here for a list of common conditions for which we provide diagnosis and treatment
pulsed dye laser treatment
We now offer pulsed dye laser treatment for port wine stains, spider angiomas, telangiectasias and other vascular skin lesions
skin cancer screening
Dr. Shah provides skin cancer screening examinations for patients of all ages
established patients may access the patient portal here to
- Verify their address and insurance information currently on file
- Enter/update their medical history and current medications
- View selected test results and reports
- Securely communicate with their provider
Kenwood Dermatology Blog
- Sep 6, 2017 Spotlight On Vitiligo
- August 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- Jan 26, 2017 Case of the Month
- Jan 18, 2017 News & Views: Preventing Peanut Allergy in Atopic Dermatitis
- Jan 11, 2017 Spotlight On Melanocytic Nevi (Moles)
- Jan 4, 2017 Tips & Tricks: Acne
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016